De-Clutter your home, so you can de-clutter your mind.
Your happiness and quality of life will improve and you’ll have yourself to thank.
Hi, I’m Karen!
AKA The Sorting Angel
My passion for organising began by simply being the person who helped family and friends get organised. Through my own experiences in a busy professional life as a Kindergarten Teacher, I have built an understanding of what it feels like to become overwhelmed. Life brings changes and transitions faster than we can manage and I have the skills and knowledge to step in with a hand to get you back to “square one”.
I work with clients to sort through the items that have collected around them and to decide what still serves their needs. One of the key elements of this process is to treat you and your possessions with respect and help with decision making. My aim to work in a relaxed, collaborative way to empower you to regain control in your space.
A professional organiser who listens and cares
- Are you sick of feeling overwhelmed?
- Do you feel like your house constantly needs work, instead of being your safe place and retreat?
- Do you constantly feel like you’re not good enough?
- Do you feel like you don’t deserve better?
- Do you want a sustainable solution?
- Are you ready to make a change?
Keep up to date
Sign up and receive my “Top 10 Tips to Decluttering Your Life”